- Only log into OkCupid to see incoming messages; no sending messages preemptively
- Do not go out with a guy who doesn't ask properly. Since Sanfranista wondered what I mean, it's showing respect for my time. "Hey Sabrina, what are you doing next Friday, would you like to have coffee?" It does not mean an 11pm text asking if I want to meet up.
- No approaching men at parties and bars
- Staying in on a Saturday night is not condemning me to a life of spinsterhood. I am not missing the opportunity to meet my potential husband. Keep reminding myself that.
- No drunk texting, which easy enough since everyone's deleted from my phone
Thursday, January 10, 2013
We're on a break
I'm taking a therapist-recommended dating hiatus. I'm not sure what it entails, but I get to make the rules.