Thursday, March 20, 2014

Men in SF may be wussies, but I'm still convinced I'm in the right place

Found this article via my friend Adventuresaurus Girl, about dating in San Francisco, and confirmation that I am not crazy or fugly.

Having lived in or spent extensive time in other US geographies, it's absolutely true that men do not make the cold approach here.  The ones that do are usually new and haven't been 'brainwashed' by the bros/nerds around them.

That said, most of us SF transplants chose this city for more reasons than just the gender ratio.  I chose it because it draws intelligent, physically active, and liberal people.   So if I am surrounded by like-minded men, there is a possibility I may meet him here.... the only question remains how.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't read the article, but dating in coastal cities has already been surveyed and it's much more difficult than dating in the central areas or Midwest. Whatever, too cool I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Speak now or forever hold your peace.